At the request of some of our readers, we now have the UNC and/or NCSU 2006 football schedules into
Microsoft Outlook. Each appointment contains a link to current traffic webcams and the
boxscore and schedule location.
Download and sync your PDA.
Instructions For Download
DISCLAIMER: Raleighing.com takes no
responsibility for any corruption of the user’s data or social plans.
This disclaimer includes Outlook data as well as any other data on the
computer, any other computers on the user’s network, or any computers in the internet. If you agree to
these conditions, continue with the following instructions:
This year’s files are in easy-to-use .CSV format so they can be
easily imported to Microsoft Outlook on their way to your PDA. Simply
right click the link below to your desired schedule, and click either
"Save Link As…" or "Save Target As…" and save the file to your
- N.C. State Wolfpack 2006 football schedule
- North Carolina Tar Heels 2006 football schedule
Instructions for Importing to Microsoft Outlook
- From Outlook, select File | Import and Export.
- Click Import from another program or file.
- Click file type Comma Separated Values (Windows)
- Locate the downloaded file and click Next.
- Click on Finish to complete the import process.
- Some versions of Outlook will require you to choose which fields
you’d like to import. In that case, drag and drop desired field names
from the left side of the pop-up menu to the right side.
- Synchronize your PDA to the updated Outlook calendar.
Note: In order to categorize these events, I suggest creating a
temporary calendar subfolder in Outlook, then importing the schedule to
that temp folder. This way you can go to the appointment view, select
all appointments, categorize the events, and then move all of the
events into your top-level calendar (Palm platforms will only sync to
the top level calendar)
Google Calendar users can use these links: